Senatobia Middle School
301 College Street
Senatobia, MS 38668
Middle School Office (662) 562-4621
Middle School Fax. (662) 562-6659
Knowledge + Skills = Success
The mission of Senatobia Middle School is to equip students with knowledge and skills to meet the challenges of the future and become productive members of society.
The school provides a safe and physically comfortable environment.
- All students are entitled to instruction that meets their individual, physical , social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Teachers communicate high expectations for students through clear, attainable goals and work to help students achieve mastery of essential skills and content using a variety of instruction strategies.
- Dynamic principal leadership promotes a community of shared values and empowers teachers to maximize student achievement.
- Student achievement is the priority for our school and is the driving force behind implementation of research-based instruction strategies.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process and apply their learning in meaningful contexts.
- The school and the community form an authentic partnership of stakeholders that advances the school’s mission.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.