Senatobia Middle School
301 Marvin Street
Senatobia, MS 38668
Ph. (662) 562-4420
Fax. (662) 562-7735
“Everyone Succeeds at Senatobia Middle School”
The mission of Senatobia Middle School is to instill in students a desire to learn and to equip them with the tools needed to become productive, contributing citizens in today’s complex society.
- Student learning is the chief priority for the school and should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Challenging expectations increase individual student performance by their active involvement in the learning process.
- Learning is enhanced when students are provided with a variety of instructional approaches to accommodate individual learning styles.
- Mutual respect is enhanced within students and staff through behavioral responsibility.
- A safe, orderly, and physically comfortable environment is essential for student learning.
- The success of the school depends on the dynamic leadership of administrators, teachers , parents, students and the community sharing responsibility for advancing the mission.
- Students will become life long learners through effective communication, thinking, and life skills.