Knowledge + Skills = Success
The mission of Senatobia Junior/Senior High School is to equip students with knowledge and skills to meet the challenges of the future and become productive members of society.
The school provides a safe and physically comfortable environment.
- All students are entitled to instruction that meets their individual, physical , social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Teachers communicate high expectations for students through clear, attainable goals and work to help students achieve mastery of essential skills and content using a variety of instruction strategies.
- Dynamic principal leadership promotes a community of shared values and empowers teachers to maximize student achievement.
- Student achievement is the priority for our school and is the driving force behind implementation of research-based instruction strategies.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process and apply their learning in meaningful contexts.
- The school and the community form an authentic partnership of stakeholders that advances the school’s mission.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.